Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Holiday Collage

Holiday Collage from Ali Edwards' blog.
"This week I received a Land of Nod catalog in the mail that had a cool collage of stamped elements in a white frame. I immediately tore it out and began thinking of ways I could create something similar myself using all my holiday supplies (if you have not gathered up all your holiday supplies together into one convenient location, now is the time to do it). I picked up an inexpensive frame with mat at my local all-purpose store (I love that I can get groceries and frames all in one place) and went to work.

Each of the patterned paper squares are 2 inches x 2 inches. Manufacturers include: Chatterbox, My Mind's Eye, Daisy D's, KI Memories, Basic Grey, Creative Imaginations, and Scenic Route.

Additional elements include:

  • KI Memories: chipboard elements
  • 7gypsies: stickers
  • Marah Johnson Decemeber 25th: rub ons
  • Danelle Johnson Art Warehouse: stamps
  • Daisy D's: rub ons
  • My Mind's Eye : tag
  • Memories Complete: "happy holidays"
I ended up with a black frame and a white mat."

Could I do something similar for my Christmas card next year?

No comments: